"The police tactical units deployed in the school engaged them into a gun duel," the police force said. "Unfortunately, the ...
Venezuela is not the only global hot spot where President Donald Trump is considering launching U.S. military strikes. In ...
Nigeria is under renewed global scrutiny after gunmen abducted more than 300 students from a Catholic school in the northwest ...
The families of Papiri had long called for security forces to protect their children at the school in northern Nigeria where ...
The Manila Times on MSN
24 Nigerian girls freed after school kidnapping
Two dozen Nigerian girls who were kidnapped from their boarding school last week in the country's northwest have been ...
The kidnapping echoed the abduction of the Chibok girls 11 years ago and came as U.S. officials pressed the country to ...
LAGOS, Nigeria -- The Nigerian army says that it has rescued 200 girls and 93 women in the Sambisa Forest, but it could not confirm if any of those freed are the schoolgirls kidnapped a year ago. The ...
allAfrica.com on MSN
Nigeria: How Military Leak Scuttled U.S. Assistance to Rescue Chibok Girls - Bolaji Akinyemi
Former Minister of Foreign Affairs, Professor Bolaji Akinyemi, has disclosed how a planned U.S.-assisted operation to rescue the Chibok schoolgirls in 2014 was aborted due to suspected leaks within ...
Several parents of the over 300 schoolchildren seized by armed men in the latest mass abduction in Nigeria tell The ...
Gunmen have seized 10 women and children in the latest kidnapping to rock Nigeria, police said Tuesday, as parents of dozens ...
President Barack Obama said Tuesday that the U.S. will do everything it can to help Nigeria find nearly 300 teenage girls missing since they were kidnapped from school three weeks ago by an Islamist ...
一些您可能无法访问的结果已被隐去。
显示无法访问的结果